- Independence, while receiving the benefits of a global brand
- Increased consumer awareness and exposure for your property
- Generation of new bookings, through preferred access to leading corporate booking agents
- High-level brand recognition, achieved only through association with a globally recognised brand
- Better business practices through specialised industry knowledge and training programmes
- Expert support from a team of committed professionals
- Support in maintaining high standards by undergoing a quality assessment each year
- Repeat business through Best Western’s leading customer loyalty programme, Best Western Rewards®
- Networking with Best Western operators and industry professionals
The Loyalty Factor
Best Western Rewards is a truly global loyalty programme, delivering over $1.46 Billion to Best Western hotels around the world.
Strategically alligned with lifestyle and airline partners such as Turkish Airlines, American Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Air France and KLM.
The Rate Factor
Your hotel will automatically be competing against branded products in the market, as a Best Western branded hotel you have the opportunity to better compete on rate.
As research has shown the consumer prefers branded hotels, and is often willing to pay a premium. Over time this will generate higher average daily rates (ADR) for your property.
There are many opportunities for raising Best Available Rates that will lead to overall ADR and RevPAR increases.
The Occupancy Factor
As a branded hotel you will see increased occupancy levels almost immediately due to an increased level of consumer confidence and distribution of your product worldwide. This increase will come in the form of a market shift from your competitors.
Business opportunities for your branded Best Western hotel come in many forms. From large corperations, Chain & Consortia and through our RFP programme are just some of the examples of thses business opportunities.